ST. IGNATIUS FOUNDATION
The purpose of the St. Ignatius Foundation is to support the mission, objectives and advancement of St. Ignatius Catholic School. The Foundation procures and invests financial gifts, grants and bequests that are used to help support the mission of St. Ignatius School. Foundation monies are used for student scholarships and tuition assistance, operational funding, and capital improvements. The sole beneficiary of the St. Ignatius Foundation is St. Ignatius Catholic School, and all contributions to the Foundation benefit the school.
Please consider supporting the important mission of St. Ignatius Catholic School by contributing to the St. Ignatius Foundation with donations of cash, securities or real property or through endowed scholarships, gifting appreciated assets or other estate planning methods.
Other ways to give to St. Ignatius School Foundation:
- You can request a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA to support the St. Ignatius School Foundation.
- You can support the St. Ignatius School Foundation with a grant recommendation from your Donor Advised Fund.
- You can make a gift of Securities/Stock.
For an electronic transfer, either you or your broker may contact the broker for the St. Ignatius School Foundation, Doug Cooper 208-388-4229 at DA Davidson & Co.
Please include the following:
- Your name and address
- Stock company name
- Number of shares to be transferred
- Indicate the stock is for the St. Ignatius School Foundation, Inc.
- Instruct the custodian to deliver to:
Account: St. Ignatius School Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Doug Cooper
- Please also notify Doug Black, Treasurer, at 208-472-4050 of your transfer.
St. Ignatius Foundation 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- Tom Sorge, President
- Tina “Tink” Prairie-Newcomb, Vice-President
- Nathan Gamel, Secretary
- Doug Black, Treasurer
- Stanley W. Welsh, Member
- Mary Adcox, Member
- Marlene Dodd, Member
- Jeannine Larson, Member
- David Sullivan, Member
Ex Officio Members of the Board of Directors
- Fr. Len McMillan
- Andi Kane, Principal
In furtherance of our mission to make a St Ignatius education accessible to all families and create a diverse and full student body, the Foundation manages funds for the following endowed scholarships.
The recipients are chosen based on financial need, and application is made through the school’s normal financial aid process (applicants do not need to apply for any specific scholarship in this process).
Donating to the Scholarship Fund
If you would like to donate to the Foundation scholarship program, you may choose to contribute to any of the existing named scholarships listed below. If you are interested in creating a named scholarship with an initial contribution of $10,000 or more, please see our Donation Agreement Form or contact Tom Sorge at email@example.com.
- Raymond & Senia Inglin Scholarship
- Berch Scholarship
- Joe P Tully Scholarship
- Crane Schloemer Scholarship
- Jonathan Adam Fortier Scholarship
- William Phillip Abela Scholarship
- Mary Chivers Adcox Scholarship