Careers at St. Ignatius
St. Ignatius Catholic School recognizes that the mission of our school can only be accomplished with a supportive, highly qualified, talented instructional and administrative staff. Our staff is dynamic, flexible, hardworking, and committed to our mission, our philosophy, and the students and families that they serve.
- Pay that is competitive with the West Ada School District and other area Catholic Schools
- Tuition benefits for children of full time faculty/staff
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Built in individual and collaborative planning time weekly
- A strong, supportive parent/parish community
- Innovative education model that features highly individualized learning, encourages teacher collaboration, and is facilitated by modern technology
- Modern building design that features shared learning spaces, ﬂex seating in every room, and outdoor learning spaces
- A culture of quality, collaboration, and commitment among all staff
Current job openings will be posted here so please continue to visit this site to learn about positions that become available.
St. Ignatius Catholic School is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as the school’s Business Manager.
The Business Manager maintains bookkeeping, assists in preparing the budget, compiles reports, and advises the principal and school team in regards to all financial matters. The Business Manager also maintains all HR records including personnel files, payroll and benefits. The position is full-time with benefits provided by the Diocese of Boise. Part-time or modified work schedules may be explored.
Please submit completed materials (2 links below) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) or mail to 6180 N Meridian Rd. Meridian, ID. 83646.
Applications will be accepted through December 2nd.
Questions about the position may be directed by email to email@example.com or by phone to 208-888-4759.
Join us at St. Ignatius as a substitute teacher at St. Ignatius! Apply HERE!