Careers at St. Ignatius
St. Ignatius Catholic School recognizes that the mission of our school can only be accomplished with a supportive, highly qualified, talented instructional and administrative staff. Our staff is dynamic, flexible, hardworking, and committed to our mission, our philosophy, and the students and families that they serve.
- Pay that is competitive with the West Ada School District and other area Catholic Schools
- Tuition benefits for children of full time faculty/staff
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Built in individual and collaborative planning time weekly
- A strong, supportive parent/parish community
- Innovative education model that features highly individualized learning, encourages teacher collaboration, and is facilitated by modern technology
- Modern building design that features shared learning spaces, ﬂex seating in every room, and outdoor learning spaces
- A culture of quality, collaboration, and commitment among all staff
Current job openings will be posted here so please continue to visit this site to learn about positions that become available.
Part Time Art Teacher
St. Ignatius is seeking a part time Art teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. For questions about the position, please reach out to employment@stignatiusmeridian.
Part Time Custodian
St. Ignatius Catholic School, Meridian Idaho
The custodial staff is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the school building and grounds in order to provide a safe and clean learning and work environment for students, staff, and the community. This position requires a strong work ethic and an attention to detail. This person must have a clear understanding of acceptable business practices in relationship to church teachings. This person may interact and/or collaborate with and support the principal, business manager, facilities manager, staff, and students.
This position reports to the school principal.
Hourly wage: $10.86-$15.26/hour depending on experience
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Email the following two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Custodial Position Application
- Completed Diocesan Application for Employment
Daily Substitutes! Join us at St. Ignatius as a substitute teacher at St. Ignatius! Apply HERE!