Careers at St. Ignatius
St. Ignatius Catholic School recognizes that the mission of our school can only be accomplished with a supportive, highly qualified, talented instructional and administrative staff. Our staff is dynamic, flexible, hardworking, and committed to our mission, our philosophy, and the students and families that they serve.
- Pay that is competitive with the West Ada School District and other area Catholic Schools
- Tuition benefits for children of full time faculty/staff
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Built in individual and collaborative planning time weekly
- A strong, supportive parent/parish community
- Innovative education model that features highly individualized learning, encourages teacher collaboration, and is facilitated by modern technology
- Modern building design that features shared learning spaces, ﬂex seating in every room, and outdoor learning spaces
- A culture of quality, collaboration, and commitment among all staff
Current job openings will be posted here so please continue to visit this site to learn about positions that become available.
Position for 2020-2021 NOW OPEN! St. Ignatius Catholic School is looking for teachers for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please find application materials below and submit completed application materials by email to employment@
Daily Substitutes! Join us at St. Ignatius as a substitute teacher at St. Ignatius! Apply HERE!