Careers at St. Ignatius
St. Ignatius Catholic School recognizes that the mission of our school can only be accomplished with a supportive, highly qualified, talented instructional and administrative staff. Our staff is dynamic, flexible, hardworking, and committed to our mission, our philosophy, and the students and families that they serve.
- Pay that is competitive with the West Ada School District and other area Catholic Schools
- Tuition benefits for children of full time faculty/staff
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Built in individual and collaborative planning time weekly
- A strong, supportive parent/parish community
- Innovative education model that features highly individualized learning, encourages teacher collaboration, and is facilitated by modern technology
- Modern building design that features shared learning spaces, ﬂex seating in every room, and outdoor learning spaces
- A culture of quality, collaboration, and commitment among all staff
Current job openings will be posted here so please continue to visit this site to learn about positions that become available.