St. Ignatius Pre-School / Early Learning Program
St. Ignatius School is excited to offer an Early Childhood Education Program for 3 and 4 year old students. St. Ignatius Pre-School provides a safe and nurturing environment where your child can learn positive social interaction, launch their academic skills and become members of our St. Ignatius Catholic School community. St. Ignatius Pre-School encourages creativity, cultivates emotional and social direction and support and provides lots of hands-on exploration that will encourage a love of learning.
St. Ignatius Pre-School offers a Catholic educational environment, rooted in Ignatian Spirituality, that provides healthy spiritual, physical and intellectual growth appropriate to the development of a preschool aged child.
St. Ignatius Pre-School Develops the WHOLE CHILD by BALANCING:
We strive to help our children:
- feel confident and excited about learning
- express themselves and listen to others
- make good choices and become increasingly self-responsible
- develop critical thinking skills
- experience art, science, math, music, movement and language in a supportive and encouraging environment
Community Resources for Pre-School Families: