St. Ignatius Catholic School is delighted to hold its fourth annual Fire Gala dinner auction on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at the Riverside Hotel in Boise from 6pm to midnight. The evening will the Bee’s Knees with a plated dinner, silent and live auctions, music and dancing. Black tie or Roaring 20’s themed attire encouraged!
St Ignatius Catholic School and the St Ignatius Foundation are dedicated to keeping tuition costs as affordable as possible so that all students and their families may benefit from the faith-based educational experience at St. Ignatius. This also provides those who might not otherwise be able to attend the opportunity to do so. The money raised at our event ensures that St. Ignatius Catholic School students will learn to reach their potential, to act with initiative and integrity, to engage in the world where God is found in all things and to give back to their community through acts of service and love.
Ways to help!
- Invite your friends and purchase a table or a few tickets to attend the event at https://firegala.maxgiving.com.
- Contribute to your child’s class basket. More information HERE.
- Own a business? Consider one of our many sponsorship opportunities listed HERE. Please contact Nicole Derden at Nicole@derdenlaw.com for more ideas or information.
- Purchase a Hot Ticket for a chance to win $5,000 towards tuition at an educational institute of choice. Contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
- Donate wine valued over $25 for the wine pull. Drop off at the front office or contact Carrie at email@example.com.
- Donate items for the live/silent auctions:
- Cabin/Condo Usage
- Gift Cards for Goods/Services
- Event Tickets (Sports/Arts)
- Host Special Dinners/Events
- Gift Baskets/Gift Certificates
- Spa Services/Certificates
- Volunteer to help with the event by contacting Nancy Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kendra Dean at email@example.com.